- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 25 May 2019
- Last connection: 18 June 2021
- A2 (Manager, 25 May 2019)
16 August 2021
- 12:19 A2 Revision 10038 (a2): Restricted EXCLUSIVE sections to type bound procedures on a pointer. Made that work.
15 August 2021
- 15:31 A2 Revision 10037 (a2): permitted type bound procedures on pointer to record:
- TYPE T=RECORD END;
TYPE P= POINTER TO T END;
PROCEDURE (ref: P) Proc(); (* can be called only for pointer to T *)
04 August 2021
03 August 2021
- 19:59 A2 Revision 10031 (a2): Rebuilt release
- 19:32 A2 Revision 10030 (a2): Emit calls to Heaps.CopyRecord and Heaps.CopyArray for records / arrays that contain pointers.
- 19:04 A2 Revision 10029 (a2): new procedures to copy records or arrays that contain pointers (movq did not work because addresses are not written atomically). Pointers are written before the rest of the array / record so that no inconsistencies appear when writing pointer parts in SYSTEM.MOVE
- 12:54 A2 Revision 10028 (a2): resolved race (if thread was interrupted while writing the values of registers to the context in LeaveA2, the change did obviously not happen atomically implying an inconsistent state)
- 12:50 A2 Revision 10027 (a2): log update after each module
28 July 2021
- 07:45 A2 Revision 10026 (a2): distinguish same operator on different types (checker error).
- module example:
Hash1 = RECORD
Hash2 = RECORD (Hash1)
OPERATOR (VAR v: Hash1) "(...
18 June 2021
- 17:29 A2 General Discussion: RE: The Fox compiler.
- That is correct. The Fox-Compiler generates a low level (virtual register based) intermediate code that can be transl...
Also available in: Atom