- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 25 May 2019
- Last connection: 12 December 2019
- A2 (Manager, 25 May 2019)
03 February 2020
01 February 2020
- 12:31 A2 Revision 9795 (a2): introduced type ANY RECORD in order to support generic record storage with callback function
- introduced ANY OBJECT and ANY POINTER as long-term replacements for OBJECT and ANY. Reason: Oberon can be parsed com...
23 January 2020
- 18:35 A2 Revision 9790 (a2): moved ocp repository content here (without history, currently) -- ocp.inf.ethz.ch does not exist any more and it needs time to be replaced (all files are backuped)
12 December 2019
- 17:36 A2 Bug #84 (Closed): Define and implement order of initialization
- 17:36 A2 Bug #84: Define and implement order of initialization
- defined and implemented with revision r9770
- 17:34 A2 Bug #92 (Closed): Compiler Trap (WITH guard failed)
- resolved with revision 9779
- 17:34 A2 Revision 9779 (a2): Patched case with NIL value converted to integer value when passed as var address parameter in WINAPI calling convention.
- resolves issue #92
11 December 2019
- 10:54 A2 Bug #87 (In Progress): SYSTEM.VAL does not compile
- 10:53 A2 Bug #88 (Feedback): assignement to ARRAY  OF UNSIGNED8
- 10:52 A2 Bug #88: assignement to ARRAY  OF UNSIGNED8
- The problem is that the array base does not contain operations for unsigned data types at all.
The assignment a :=...
Also available in: Atom